Want to be part of a chase crew? Contact us at email@example.com for information on how to sign up and attend crew training.
Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 6:00pm Butler’s Office Supply Sponsor & Pilot Registration – Sammy C’s Rock N’ Sports Pub & Grille
Friday, December 1, 2023 – LAM Corporation Day
- 7:30am iHeart Media/Castle Furniture – Mass Ascension – Fox Run Golf Course & Red Rock Park
- 6:30pm Cedar & Ivy Real Estate – Glow in the Rocks – Red Rock Park
- 6:30pm McKinley County – Indian Dances – Red Rock Park
- 7:30pm Four Corners Welding and Gas Supply – Pilot Registration – Sammy C’s Rock N’ Sports Pub & Grille
Richardson Trading Post Pilot Appreciation Sponsor
Family Medicine Associates Platinum Sponsor
Saturday, December 2, 2023 – Supersmith Inc. Day
- 6:30am Amigo Automotive Group – Dawn Patrol – Red Rock Park
- 7:30am Rocket Cafe/Equipment Share – Mass Ascension – Red Rock Park
- 8:30am Pinnacle Bank/Rico Motor Co. – Pyramid Rock Run – Red Rock Park
- 6:30pm Gallup Eye Group/Rio West Mall – Balloominaria – Rio West Mall
Rico Auto Complex/Earl’s Restaurant Pilot Pack Sponsor
Jerry’s Cafe/Thunderbird Supply Company Platinum Sponsors
Sunday, December 3, 2023 – Sonic Drive In Day
- 6:30am Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating – Dawn Patrol – Red Rock Park
- 7:30am Sammy C’s Rock N’ Sports Pub & Grille – Mass Ascension – Red Rock Park
- 10:00am New Mexico Gas Co. – Awards Brunch & Auction – Red Rock Park
Big Mike’s Equipment Rental Platinum Sponsor
Perry Null Trading Company Pilot Appreciation Sponsor
Mass balloon ascensions are scheduled daily at Red Rock Park and other select locations. “Special shape” balloons will participate in the rally from around the country, including Red Rock Balloon Rally’s very own Koshare Gallup. On Sunday morning following the flight there is an incredible brunch and auction featuring the areas beautiful Native American art and other great items and prizes.
Additional festivities during the three days include: Native American jewelry and art vendors; Native American dance performances (as Gallup is in close proximity to the Navajo reservation, and the pueblos of Zuni, Laguna and Acoma); a parade in downtown Gallup; an art show; and nightly balloon glows. The city of Gallup also has a wide variety of restaurants, galleries, museums and other attractions for visitors to enjoy.
The Red Rock Balloon Rally has received numerous awards, including “Best Balloon Event in The West” (Ballooning Magazine), “Most Outstanding Event” (New Mexico Tourism Association), “Outstanding Community Event” (Gallup Chamber of Commerce).